When she was born, we knew she had spunk. She had such sparkle in her eyes! We used to tell friends that she seemed so "expressive" to be only weeks old. She was a joyful baby and seemed to be set to do things her way from the beginning.....she cut teeth early, walked at 8 months, talked early, and has given us a run for our money! God made her unique for sure, with golden curls and wit to boot. She is the apple of her daddy's eye and well...I can't even type this without tearing up.
at 6 months:
Almost two...
What could be better than waking up on your bday to your best buddy Bub giving a big hug with greetings "happy birthday, Ayns" he said-

and it just so happened that she got to be the Leader at school....what a coincidence! :-)
Sitting at the special leader desk and gearing up for snack time...I surprised her with donuts and milk for the class and they sang "Happy Birthday to You" ...
I picked her up from school early and off we went for a little girl time.....
sunglasses? check.
purse? check.
shopping list? check.
appetite? check.
After an exhausting trip in Walmart (we only purchased ONE Barbie! but spent nearly 2 hours in the toy aisles, touching and making over every stinkin' Barbie, Pet Shop dog, and Cinderella dress up item! Whew!), we had to stop at Starbucks for refreshment and energy.
Stopping to get the mail, she found 2 bday cards waiting .....
We celebrated backyard style ....Daddy grilled favorites while family and friends visited and played.





2 comments:
Sweet recollections of your unique little Aynsley.
The last picture is way precious.
What a very cute trip down memory lane. LOVE all the pictures! Glad the party details all worked out! Looked like it was fit for a princess. Jadyn has a little present for her friend (and had to get herself one too)! I forgot to bring it on Sunday - but I am pretty positive I overheard Jadyn tell Aynsley what it was! :-)
RHV
Post a Comment