With all the rain, growth in our gardens is big news around here...
Greens
Tomatoes
Pineapples
Strawberries
Figs
Green Bell Pepper
And.... here's what NOT growing...
Mangoes
Why you ask?
Because of the birds I say.
The above pic is a perfectly good growing mango knocked off the tree
by BIRDS!
******
If our plants are growin', then I know your plants are growin' and come time for harvest, I suggest we get together and have a Bloggers Farmers' Market, what do ya say?
I'll swap greens for corn, Robyn and Heidi S.!



2 comments:
By the looks of it, you're much further along in the process and will likely have a harvest sooner rather than later.
But...once I have something fit for consumption, I'll gladly trade some corn for some greens!
A Bloggers Farmers Market! How Cute! We had two yummy tomatoes this week!
Anybody growing green peanuts??? My bigdaddy used to grow these each summer...we had limitless amount of boiled peanuts! Next year I want (Paul) to tackle a crop of peanuts!
Post a Comment