I have 2 ideas. This first is to use the cleaner "Simple Green". Spray it on and let it sit about 1 hour and then use a credit card to scrape it off. You may need to use some stain remover to get the oily spot off, but you will need to look at it to see if it looks oily. Another idea was to use the stuff called "Goo-Gone" and put it on and let it sit for like 1/2 hour and then scrape with credit card. Same thing about the stain remover. This advice was from the people that I work with who are all grandma's and therefore have lots of experience.
1 comment:
I have 2 ideas. This first is to use the cleaner "Simple Green". Spray it on and let it sit about 1 hour and then use a credit card to scrape it off. You may need to use some stain remover to get the oily spot off, but you will need to look at it to see if it looks oily. Another idea was to use the stuff called "Goo-Gone" and put it on and let it sit for like 1/2 hour and then scrape with credit card. Same thing about the stain remover. This advice was from the people that I work with who are all grandma's and therefore have lots of experience.
Post a Comment