Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oh they're pretty alright...

....but I shall remember when you too, Sarah, have a little girl because I'm going to send her NAIL POLISH for her birthday so that she, too, can get it on the carpet, her clothes, Momma's nice pillows, and on her little brother.....

Just teasin'....it was very thoughtful of you. She has talked non-stop about Aunt Sarah buying her nail polish and flower stickers. She opened the package and headed straight to her room where she painted away without even changing out of her school clothes.

And she didn't do half bad either.....this is without ANY help from me and the flowers are perfectly centered. Must be those Sarah's School of Beauty lessons...

Here she has her legs crossed, letting her nails dry, and I swear she just turned 13 not 5.
She's got that smug, proud look doesn't she?

Thank, Uncle A.J. and Sarah, for thinking of us!

No comments: