We took the kids out on Istopoga this morning in hopes of catching enough shell cracker and/or blue gill for a tasty lunch. We have figured out that it takes about 10 fish to feed our family....about 20 filets. We met our goal - caught 8 and a neighboring boat
gave us their catch of 2. Success. We had fun.
Below, Rod is showing them how to bait their hook...see worm.
Ya'll know from previous blog posts, that my son likes the worms.....
.......so much so that he got into them while Rod and I had lines in the water. We should have known he was up to something when things got quiet in the back of the boat. He took the worm container and dumped it onto the seat...there were worms and dirt everywhere! Before I could grab the camera, Rod put most of them back into their home but I snapped this pic of the remnants. Tristan was looking at us like "what's the big deal...so I scattered a couple dozen worms all over the place..." Boys will be boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment