Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Aynsley Grace

My Aynsley says the funniest things. I keep saying, as do most moms I know, that I am going to write all these funny things down as they say them so I won't forget them. But you get busy and don't do it and then you can't remember what they said. That's one of the great things about this blogging thing...you can document it easily-and then share it.

Anyway, Aynsley came home from school today with this purple balloon. I still have not ascertained why but she has it and has been playing with it nonstop.
At one point, she took it outside and told me she was going to let it go up in the air. As you would expect, I cautioned her "Aynsley, if you let it go, it'll be gone and then you won't have it anymore."

She said..."That's okay, Mom.....God will get it" Indeed, He would. I'm just so thankful that's how she's thinking. Such a neat kid she is. I am truly blessed.


No comments: