If you've had kids, you know that this game stands the test of time. We play it in some form daily at my house. I'm not sure who has the most fun at it..the kids or Daddy & I! We usually team up kids against us or switch off and each take a kid. One night, as we snuck through the dimly lit house with flashlights in hand, jumping out to scare the kids, we realized that the kid in us is alive and well. What fun we have. They are getting good at finding hiding places and what one doesn't think of the other will. Usually they hide together but this particular day, Tristan departed from the norm and this is what we found...pretty good isn't it! I had to grab the camera...he was so "hidden" that he didn't even notice that I was snapping pictures.
Fun, Fun, Fun
2 comments:
Oh what fun-I love Hide & Seek! Maybe we should play a round at our next family get together.
yeah, can't you see it..the guys against the girls. I know our hubbies would really get into it. Funny to think about.
Post a Comment