My blogger sisters can understand this I'm sure...I have kept my computer off today so it would not be a distraction to me...I can spend a ridiculous amount of time perusing others' blogs and posting on mine. We have discussed this, right! However, I was just blow-drying my hair and noticed what I thought was steam coming from my hair. Lots of you gals have probably experienced this and know what I mean if you have used a Chi iron. Amused, I thought...goodness, if it's this hot, I might could skip the iron today... been there? I continued drying until I noticed that it looked like smoke, not steam and that the dryer was a bit hotter than usual. When I noticed sparks, I realized that it was not my hair and instead my dryer was catching on fire. After dropping it like a hot potato and laughing at myself, I ran to turn on the computer b/c I thought..Hey, this is bloggable! So here I sit with a partially wet head writing about how clueless I am for not catching on that my hair dryer was burning itself up! Now that I've shared this invaluable bit of my day with those in webland, I'm now turning the computer back off ! Well, on second thought, maybe since I'm already here, I should check to see if one of you have posted something new and exciting on your blog--perhaps you too have had an appliance mishap today. At some point, though, I'll have to leave to go buy a new hair dryer!
Thanks, Robyn, for getting us all addicted to this thing called blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wasn't going to blog today either but I did have to comment on the hair dryer-I have had the exact same thing happen to me! So don't feel too bad. I go through hair dryers like some people go through underwear-maybe God is trying to tell me to go with the natural curl?
Post a Comment