Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Little Scrapping

This post is for my scrapping sista's. Thought I'd share a recent project. I used a combination of kits "Sand in Your Shorts" and "Here Fishy Fishy" album, both from Sweet Shoppe. Scallopped edge basic grey chipboard. I was very happy with how it turned out. The problem though with all of these that I've made is that you have to very carefully measure your canvas and cut oh so tediously. They never seem to be uniform and you can tell after you adhere your print to the book. I'm still working on a better system. I also would recommend using glossy heavy paper instead of matte. Pix seem to look grainy with matte, even though Sweet Shoppe recommends matte. Trial and error.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I had the honor of seeing it person. Beautiful...a work of art indeed! Glad you took pics!