Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dining Alfresco

Tonight's weather was so pleasant we dined on the deck. Very nice.

Sun going down....
Dessert: Country Apple Dumplings. This is a recipe my friend Robyn dug up for Confection Connection in August. I'll note to you that all the ingredients might not make sense (you may think it just plain bizarre). But Rod and I agreed...finger-lickin' good. Oh My Gosh They're Good!
Everyone must make these. Took me all of about 5 min. to make and then 35 to bake.
And worth every minute. Thanks, Robyn!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Glad you enjoyed! SO SIMPLE! Paul and I both agreed that they will be served at Robyn's Nest Inn one day! (Can you imagine waking up to that smell)! :-)

We also have been enjoying Fall Dinners on the patio....Has it not been gorgeous!?! I am on the hunt for a wrought iron firepit so we can look forward to the evenings as they get cooler and cooler. (Perhaps I can find one in my garage sale adventures). This Florida girl had to go put on her jacket Monday Night)...

RHV