We followed that up with a fierce front roll competition down the hill and then the kids challenged me to do a cartwheel! Now, I haven't executed one of those in a great many years but the look of amazement on their faces at the thought that I could actually do it was enough to make me try. Note that there are NO pictures of that in this post. The only pic is that which was burned into my children's minds today as they laughed and carried on after my cartwheels.
{Please take note of my creeping fig growing along the wall in the background --this is my latest thrill. After traveling to Savannah a couple years back, I informed Rod that we must have some of that creeeping fig! It has such a charming look. Much to his dismay (it'll eventually eat the paint on the house), he has let me plant it and wow has it taken off...it's starting to creep all around Aynsley's bedroom window...it looks so cool!
2 comments:
I also love creeping plants. I love the look!!! Will they bring bugs???
No, no bugs, but they have stickers that enables them to cling to whatever they're on...and that will wear on the paint.
Post a Comment