The Trick: These yummy moist pumpkin cakes aren't just pumpkin shaped. "Deceptively Delicious", gals. Ya'll know I like to hide a little veggie or fruit where I can ... I've shared some of those deceptive recipes before. This one is great - virtually no bad stuff - calls for pumpkin puree, nonfat yogurt, water, etc. Nothing fancy but my kids ate them up and I said "want more?"
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Trick AND Treat
The Treat: Yummy chocolate pumpkin cakes that Aynsley and I made for her classmates. For the treat bag toppers, I used Shabby Miss Jenn's "Hoot Hoot" kit. Sweet Treat!
The Trick: These yummy moist pumpkin cakes aren't just pumpkin shaped. "Deceptively Delicious", gals. Ya'll know I like to hide a little veggie or fruit where I can ... I've shared some of those deceptive recipes before. This one is great - virtually no bad stuff - calls for pumpkin puree, nonfat yogurt, water, etc. Nothing fancy but my kids ate them up and I said "want more?"
The Trick: These yummy moist pumpkin cakes aren't just pumpkin shaped. "Deceptively Delicious", gals. Ya'll know I like to hide a little veggie or fruit where I can ... I've shared some of those deceptive recipes before. This one is great - virtually no bad stuff - calls for pumpkin puree, nonfat yogurt, water, etc. Nothing fancy but my kids ate them up and I said "want more?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment