A good day indeed. Thank you to all of you who have checked on her and asked how it went. She loves her teacher and her classmates were very welcoming. The report was that she fit right it and seemed to have been there all along. Super! She was a different child today when I dropped her off and picked her up. I couldn't be more grateful and excited.
Another change is that she'll now be required to wear the school uniform which sooooooo simplifies things for Mom in the morning. You would not believe the number of fights she and I have had in the process of getting her dressed for school each and every day. Who knew a 4 yr old could have such a strong opinion about pink pants vs. purple pants! The only colors she'll get now are navy, red, and khaki and we had to order some new duds. They came in today and she liked everything ...I was wondering how she'd do because my girlie usually leans toward pink polka dots and such!
Anyway, all went well and we're looking forward to tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment