I've been joking but it's true -- It was hot. It was humid. It was too long. But it was fun.
Tristan thought he'd hit the big time when we climbed aboard the big Annett bus....here we are posing for self taken photos to amuse ourselves on the 2 hour (one way) ride !
Doesn't this make you want to sing...
"Green Meadows is the place to be,
Farm livin' is the life for me"...
He loved the goats. Some kind of tiny goat - they were awfully cute.
On our way out, we got to pick a pumpkin!
Which one, which one....
Got it - just the right one. Then he had to pick one for Aynsley too he said..
We also saw water buffalo, ostriches, bison, turkeys, geese, donkeys, llamas, and more! I think he really enjoyed it - despite the bumps of the long day, it was quality time just he and I and that was a good thing.
I don't know where the time has gone...he was just crawling around after his sister, seems like yesterday, and now he's old enough for a field trip....whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment