Whew!
Now that it's all said and done and I have recouperated, here are a few pics to share what was happening around our camp those last days of the season.
Christmas.
Without prompting, the boy would've told you that he wanted two things for Christmas.
1. A gun.
2. To push the gas. (translation: A John Deere Gator)
Thanks to Nannie and Poppie, here he is with his gun. He seemed to know what it was before he even opened it.
He is quite serious about driving. I was surprised at the ease for him - even backing up. It's like he was born behind the wheel. He's also quite serious about who drives (or should I say who doesn't). And what he hauls.


And I could not have predicted the hours of play from the BOX that the Gator came in. We're like Pinky Dinky Doo around here- much fun!
As for Aynsley, her one big wish was a tiara with Cinderella on it. Granted.
Even Mommy was spoiled this Christmas. I think you could package up a rock in those robin's egg blue boxes and a gal would get excited. :-)
Then things got smelly. Long story short, after a year of plumbing problems, Daddy decided it was time to get down to business. The day after Christmas, he started on this major project....he built us a new drain field and our problems seeem to be solved. Hoorah!
This next pic sums up the final days of the year for me.
Wow. Exciting way to bring in the New Year.
A few days of being confined to your bed sure does make you feel like a queen when you're well!
Now that I'm on the road to recovery, we're gearing up for 2009 and looking forward to all that is to come!
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment