Anybody that has a little boy in their house will know what I mean when I say that you never know what you're gonna find in the laundry. My son is an explorer. And a collector of what he finds. So when I heard something rattling as I sorted the dirty laundry, I wondered......
I found the source of the noise...Tristan's shirt pocket....
Not to worry...just a pocket full of acorns...
These are the things that make up Everyday Life around here. I love it.
1 comment:
Boys...boys...boys. Yesterday Oren came in the house needing a cup so he could store his collection of leaves and twigs. Unfortunately, I never did get him that cup and the collection is now strewn about my living room floor because Nolan dumped it out of the toy shark that was holding it. Oren told me I could just, "vacuum it up."
Cute post.
Post a Comment