Friday, January 30, 2009

Call me crazy but...

Today's Project Pic of the Day is Me. Self portrait in the mirror.

Why you ask? Because I got a new haircut today and that was the most eventful thing that happened. If you are a girl blog reader, then you understand why this is important because when you really need a haircut, and you get a hair cut, and you like the haircut, it's of significance. Photo worthy, really.


4 comments:

Jody Swaine said...

Lovely Darling! However, was there
really improvement needed? Have a great weekend! Love, Jody

The Revell Family said...

It's a cute haircut, I must say! Then again, I agree with Jody, it always looks great. Who does your hair?

Danielle said...

I love it! Nice job to your hairdresser :)

BuckeyeNP said...

I love it! Looks great. I'm badly in need of a haircut and can't seem to find the time to go. Plans always thwarted, you know how that goes.