Monday, January 19, 2009

So you can visualize....

...and because I know you're following along and wondering what I've been talking about -- I'm going to show you a couple of layouts in these first weeks of The Project. (If you haven't the foggiest idea what I'm talking about, scroll down and read the posts about this latest endeavor.)
Week 1 - you can see every week has a "Week of: _______ "card and each day of that week has a pic. Then there are journaling cards beneath that correspond to each day's pic.
Week 3's layout:
Because this is a daily thing, you can imagine how quickly you could get behind. But because of how she (Becky) laid out the album, it is easy to stay on top of it and everything stays organized. So far, so good.
One of my favorite pics of the day has been Rod shelling pecans from the farm (AL) -- a favorite because he's been doing it nearly every night it seems --so it definitely rates a place in the album, and because of the angle I shot the pic. And, Yum.

1 comment:

Heidi S said...

Grrr...My jealousy at your having the kit grew each moment as I read.

Just kidding. :)

It looks great!