I want to tell ya'll some stuff first.
Yes, I know the suspense is killing you.
I apologize for not getting this highly important prize announcement information posted earlier like I said I would, but.....apparently my computer did not see the crucial timing of it all and absolutely refused to cooperate. As in, would not work. So, I went to the beach. I'll post more about that later. Sorry if my nonchalant-ness foiled your weekend plans.....cause I know you spent ALL of your Saturday waiting by the computer to see if you won that Life is Good cap. To those of you that did not "register" but I know read the blog, shame on you for not commenting. I still love you. Maybe next time the prize will entice you more. :-)
All that to say, sorry for not getting this up last night.
Now, the other thing I want to share before we get to the winner thing is that Heidi S. shared with me a special card she made earlier in the year as part of her ongoing scripture memorization commitment. She thought it tied in so well with the blogaversary post and the whole grow thing. And right she is.
Thank you for sharing, Heidi. I love it!
So without further ado, the winner is........
EMILY!
Our Texan friend! Emily, now that you live there, I feel sure we can call you a Texan. Right? So Emily please email me your mailing address so that I can get this cute hat out to you. heididavisesq@embarqmail.com
It has been a fun year in blogville. Thanks for celebrating with me ya'll! Love ya!
1 comment:
yea!!! I'm so excited Heidi!
Post a Comment