Sunday, March 15, 2009

Project 365 pic of the day and a fabulous weekend without the bots.

My man and I found ourselves without kids for 48 hours -what does one do with such good fortune??!!! I can tell you what we did - 2 shouts hoorah for a day trip on the boat for some "just us" time. If you have children, you absolutely know how coveted that time is. Thank you, thank you, AJ, Sarah, Caity, Gran and Pop for wanting to get your time in this weekend...because of that, we were able to have a relaxing day, almost kid free-we did have Jack. Our time was spent shelling, laying in the sand, and simply being--it's been winter far too long--& the season is so close, we could literally smell it. If you know me at all, you know how good that is to my sea-lovin' soul.

So, here's a sampling of the day yesterday. One of these next two will likely be my Project 365 pic of the day. The second one depicts Rod's creation, romantic that he is. H heart R. True. H does heart R.
See this porpoise entertaining?

And down he goes...



3 comments:

Heidi S said...

Looks like the best day.

Great pictures!

gamegirlfbc said...

This is my favorite kind of day too! We have alot in common, smelling the ocean just puts me in a good mood. Glad you guys had fun!

Robyn said...

What gorgeous pictures -- it would be really hard deciding between those for you pic of the day...I think I would create a digital collage that was technically ONE pic, but had both images... Is that cheating?

Thank goodness for grandparents... I know how much you were craving some alone time! What a way to re-energize! Now you are ready to conquer the world....or at least Tristan and Aynsley...

RHV