This week: Larabar.
And I quote from their site: "LÄRABAR is a delicious blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices - energy in its purest form. Made from 100% whole food, each flavor contains no more than six ingredients. Pure and simple, just as nature intended. 1 SERVING OF FRUIT
* NO ADDED SUGAR * UNPROCESSED * RAWNON- GMO * GLUTEN FREE * DAIRY FREE * SOY FREE * VEGAN * KOSHER"
Healthy and yummy at the same time. Can't beat that. They were giving these away at the Expo Saturday and Heidi and I stocked up. Did I mention they were giving these away and we stocked up?
They come in lots of flavors. Lots meaning like 14 or something. They're like little dense granola bars, but not crumbly...more chewy. We might even look into carrying them in the office....great snack!
2 Thumbs Up for the Larabar bar!



1 comment:
Oooh girl...my Larabars were gone by Sunday afternoon! I had the last of mine at the hotel after the race.
I think my favorite were Cashew Nut and the coconuts ones.
If you carry them at the office can I get a bulk rate deal? :)
Post a Comment