For a variety of reasons (namely, vacations are not F.R.E.E.!), we've no big adventures planned this week of no school. So, I came up with a list of things we can do for fun but so far my troop is still into just taking it easy.
Spring Break, Morning One:
I had trouble motivating my crew to go anywhere. Scooby Doo, a blankie, and PB and honey seemed to be exciting enough.
The county is trimming trees in our neighborhood, which resulted in them cutting our phone cable --this was not the kind of excitement I was looking for! Their mistake obviously meant no blogging --consequently delaying this post a full 24 hours!!! Oh My Goodness --What would you all do without knowing we were home watching Scooby Doo!
Spring Break, Evening One:
Family Movie Night!

This was the cutest movie! We really enjoyed it - 5 stars from our critics.
Stay tuned for more excitement as we entertain ourselves this week --Spring Break 2009--Whoopee!
2 comments:
Ethan talked us into renting this a couple months ago and after checking the rating we did. My crew agrees - 5 stars!
Great Movie and Tristan and I still need to have our PB and Honey fest- I just had one a couple of weeks ago at my parent's hosue and have been craving them since! And I'm living proof that tons of PB and honey sandwiches as a child make you grow up to be extra sweet! (No funny comments from the peanut gallery on that one!)
Post a Comment