Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Favorite

2 Thumbs Up! for my drink of choice. It's light, refreshing, and thirst quenching --definitely 2 cents worthy. It'll make ya want to lie in a hammock with a good book.

And for those of us watching sugar intake, try the Diet version. It lacks that after taste that most diet drinks have.

Bottom's Up!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Definetely a good two thumbs up...I really like the Diet Green Tea - Mixed Berry. Last summer our family fave was the Lipton Diet Peach and Raspberry in mix form...although I got so paranoid about giving it to my kids because as a family we would drink about a picther a day in the summer (even if it is splenda...just don't know)????? I do, however, make it really weak -- almost like a flavored water! Yum...can't wait for those warm summer days!

RHV

RHV

The Stivender Family said...

Travis loves the diet. I guess lots of others do to because sometimes I have a hard time finding it.