Friday, March 20, 2009

Speaking of cupcakes.....


Looking for a sweet something to do? Check out Molly's Treats, the newest and cutest little sweet shop in downtown LP. Today is the big grand opening so be sure to get over there and show your support to one of our girlfriends in Christ, owner Michelle.
When you walk in the door, the smell takes your breath away and right then you know for sure that you're not leaving empty handed. And I was thinking...what a great after-school spot for you and your littlest sweeties!
Hey, and while you're there, stop in next door to Wings of Eagles Christian books to stock up, & if you're feeling guilt from the sweets, pay a visit to Alpha Natural in the same plaza and counter the sugar with a protein bar! How's that for an outing?
Happy Friday, Friends!

2 comments:

Creating with the Kecks said...

We went today and it was really good. I am writing about it on my blog even.

gamegirlfbc said...

You got everyone covered!! haha, I love it!