Monday, March 2, 2009

I Could Eat Him Up

Little man's had an ear infection. It might just be his first ever. He has a high tolerance for pain and even still, he's fussin' about it hurtin'. Oh I wish I could make it go away.
I love this picture. His big sis is holding on for support. Days like this, when they're being oh so sweet, I wish I could keep them this age forever. And then other days, when they argue about what color the grass is, for an hour!, I wonder how I'll get through the day and keep my sanity.

You know the routine....after ear drops, he has to lie still and let it soak in. He fell asleep while waiting...


But he still has energy to be a boy--catching lizards and what not-- take a listen to what he found.

He held on to this poor lizard for nearly an hour despite my warning him that the lizard would likely perish under such firm clutching. Moms do know some things. Finally, he noticed that the lizard was no longer moving and announced "Mom, he's dead". Into the bushes he went. Beware all living creatures -don't dare get caught by the boy!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

HE IS SOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!