I have seen such a big change in my T man in the last weeks. He is simply growing up. And as much as I may want to try, I can't stop it. His little habits- the things he says and does - I want to burn those into my memory! So my thought is to record them here on the blog and maybe it will help me remember how he....
abolutely loves peanut butter and honey sandwiches. If not for that, he just might starve. The boy can eat two whole ones back to back like nothin'. If he had his way, he'd have one for breakfast, lunch, and then dinner.
how he calls AJ & Sarah's dog (whose actual name is Berkley) "Broc-o-li" ...

how he has quirks and preferences that crack me up. He likes the caps back on his markers, the clothes in the hamper, and he parks his Gator in the same place at the end of each day. He is orderly and thoughtful, and has absolutely stolen my heart.
I laid out school clothes, in part a plain gray t-shirt, that apparently he did not like. He appeared wearing this, and informed that he didn't like that other shirt....."Mom, it had NOTHING on it!".
And how he is total boy-like in that he likes to build and build with anything handy. Lincoln logs, blocks, Mom's glass breakables...
how when he watches TV, he lays back with his arms folded up underneath his little noggin,
how he plays peek and boo with my camera...
and trots off with his rifle to the "woods to pow a deer"...
how he loves my grandfather and asks to go to "Papa Pete's barn" constantly so he can drive the tractor with him. They are quite the duo.
how he's into what he's into, despite whether anyone is watching.....that is what makes this video snippet cool to me- that I "caught" him doing his own thing.
And I don't want to forget the way he says "Hey Mom." and "you know what, Mom?" before every sentence, and "Mom, you're my best buddy."
Like I said, anybody know how to keep them little?
2 comments:
I LOVE THIS POST! He is one cutie- and the video is adorable when he says "Hi, Mom." You are so good with blogging...what a neat thing to look back on as he is growing up!
This is so precious! He is quite the adorable little boy and all of those characteristics make him even more so.
Post a Comment